Everton transfer news
In this article we will bring you all of today’s Everton transfer news. Make sure to check back to the site for more transfer updates before the window shuts on Tuesday evening
Everton eyeing Rondon
Despite having Dominic Calvert-Lewin on their books, Everton do look to be eyeing a move for another striker before the window shuts on Tuesday evening.
That player is said to be Salomon Rondon, who has previously worked with Rafa Benitez when the pair were at Newcastle together.
Rondon would score 12 and assist seven in 33 outings for the Magpies before leaving for China where he once again linked up with Benitez.
And now, it seems as though the Spaniard is keen to reunite with the forward for the 3rd time as Sky Sports’ Alan Myers has claimed that Everton are in talks to sign Rondon.
No potential transfer fee is mentioned in the report. But given Rondon is now 31 and in the final year of his current contract, it is hard to see the deal being that expensive for the Toffees.
Luis Diaz deal ‘complicated’
Elsewhere, Everton look to be having an issue with their deal for Luis Diaz.
A move for the FC Porto star was first touted earlier this week, with James Rodriguez reportedly set to be part of a swap deal for him.
However, the Liverpool Echo citing the Daily Express report that the involvement of Rodriguez in the deal is complicating matters.
A deal was said to be on the right track on Friday, but Rodriguez is making this deal more complex.
埃弗顿
大连人
龙东
哈梅斯-罗德里格斯
路易斯-迪亚斯
全部评论